Strong Women of the South History Tour
The Strong Women of the South History Tour is a unique examination of Charleston’s history that brings to light the women who helped build Charleston and America. Explore the matriarchal capital of the western world where women’s rights were born, and alpha queens changed the world.
- 2 hour walking tour of the Harleston Village neighborhood
- Highlights include the Old City Jail, the Pollitzer House, and the Wentworth Mansion
- Refreshment stops are made along the way
Seven Eras of Slavery History & Museum Tour
The Seven Eras of Slavery History & Museum Tour uncovers Charleston’s east-side neighborhood, a 300-year-old African-American community. Discover how free people of color witted and gritted their way out of slavery, and learn about the trials and tribulations that still exist in this community today.
- 2 hour walking tour of Charleston’s east-side neighborhood
- Highlights include the Aiken-Rhett House and Mother Emanuel AME Church
- Visually witness the economic and class division that still exists in the city today
- **30 minute tour of the Philip Simmons House included!**
A Patriot’s Story History Tour
A Patriot’s Story History Tour is a general history tour about Charleston in which we discuss how the city had an integral role in the formation of the United States. Explore thoroughfares and alleys near the battery and White Point Garden. Learn about prominent Charlestonians, behold gorgeous mansions, and witness breathtaking views.
- 2 hour walking tour of Charleston south of Broad Street
- Highlights include the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, Rainbow Row, White Point Garden, Calhoun Mansion, and Edmondston-Alston House
- Learn the signs and symbols of Charleston
Pirates of Charleston Walking Tour
The Pirates of Charleston Walking Tour is an exploration of Charleston and a discussion and discovery of piracy’s impact on the birth of the city and our nation. Hear the story of the greatest American Pirate no-one has ever heard of and the stories of the women who show up in history manning the helms of pirate fleets.
- 2 hour walking tour of Charleston around the Battery and Charleston City Market
- Highlights include White Point Garden, Rainbow Row, Charleston City Market, and the Colonel William Rhett House
- Learn how piracy gave birth to democracy
Two Bars // One Graveyard // Ghost Story
Charleston is home of the supernatural, paranormal, and existential: 350 years of graveyards, ghosts, and ghouls in a drinking town with a history problem. We start our paranormal exploration at local bar where the story begins. We then move to a graveyard where the story continues, and finally, we finish the story at another local dive.
- 2 hour walking /ghost tour around the Charleston City Market
- Highlights include two local bars, one graveyard, and the Charleston City Market
- Learn about George Washington’s personal Witch Doctor
- **Food, drink, and graveyard entry are not included